msn messenger

Jason jgreene at hailmaryfullofgrace.net
Wed Nov 13 00:44:19 CST 2002

Anyone know of one that will work with an exchange server

We use Exchange at work. I run 3 linux servers and I dual boot linux  and XP.
I'd like to be able to IM with the rest of the company that is on windows and
Exchange IM without having to boot back into windows or take my laptop to the
server room

Jason

--
http://www.hailmaryfullofgrace.net