Monitoring CPU Process Usage

Scott Bowling sbowling at bowlingkyler.com
Mon Nov 11 13:26:29 CST 2002

Hmm, actually I had a brain fart too early in the morning.  I DON¹T work
with VMS, I work with MVS in my day job (OS 390).  I may be mucking up terms
here as I'm just one of those boring COBOL Programmers at DST :)  (that's
why I program on Linux at home to keep my sanity :)).

I thought about just letting it pass by but just couldn't...