File Server

Seth Dimbert s.dimbert at fhmr.com
Fri Nov 8 13:56:20 CST 2002

I've got a box serving Apache sitting around doing (almost) nothing and I've
got a need to share files among my two offices and my home. Services like
.mac (the new offering from Apple) inspire me to find a use for the box and
a solution to my problem:

I want a server app/script that allows me to upload and download files -
securely - through a web interface, similar to Yahoo! Briefcase. Does anyone
know of something like that? I don't want to have to fool with FTP clients;
I just want to hit the "File Cabinet" in a browser and upload/download
files.

-SD