Red Hat Road Tour Today!

Dave Hull dphull at insipid.com
Thu Nov 7 16:10:53 CST 2002

On Thu, 7 Nov 2002, Mark Hutchings wrote:

> Quoting "Eric R." <rossiter at discoverynet.com>:
>
> > Philip, Anil [PCS] wrote:
> >
> > > Sorry, but I don't see the sense of having it 37 miles away from KC and
> > > on a weekday during work hours
> >
> > Ditto *sigh*
> >

> I also would of liked to go but due to it being during the week, and everyone
> around here is "touchy" since there's a rumor of another Sprint layoff,
> departments being fazed out (which isnt a rumor), etc at the end of this month,
> I dont think I'm going to ask to take time off.  *sigh*  If it was after work
> or on the weekend, I would of definately be there.

I myself have wondered why they chose to stop in Lawrence as opposed to
somewhere in K.C. Nevertheless, I'm sorry to hear you guys aren't going to
make it. I've heard from a few people in Omaha and some in Manhattan who said
they were going to attend.

--
Dave Hull
http://insipid.com

That's one story I must have missed among the SciFi anthologies I
ignore; the one explaining the 2D cost-liberty spectrum.  Funny, that.
Maybe it's nonfiction under that 'narrow your market' section of
business books.
-- Steve Nordquist, Re: KULUA social on July 22nd, 07/20/00