Heads Up!! [Was: Re: FIX YOUR FRIGGIN SMTP!!!]

Lucas Peet sirsky at lucastek.com
Tue Nov 5 23:28:15 CST 2002

Okay All,

This is a heads up - in the next 30 min or so I'll be configuring and
testing my Postfix setup with SpamAssassin and Anomy Sanitizer.  Last
time I tried this, it was a disaster, and everyone on the list was
getting 8-10 copies of each message posted to the list, due to something
with my server.

If any of you experience this craziness again, PLEASE let me know ASAP
so I can get it turned off and try to figure out what went wrong.

Thanks,

-Lucas