Food for Thought

Hal Duston hald at sound.net
Tue Nov 5 20:43:50 CST 2002

On Tue, 5 Nov 2002, zscoundrel wrote:

> You think your vote doesn't mean much, think about how these people got
> into office, and how we can get them OUT!
>
> http://www.aotc.info/archives/000152.html#000152

This is great for folks who only have one thing they advocate.

For those of us with multiple things to adovcate things are much
more difficult.  Finding a candidate who agrees with my point of
view on all things I care about is quite difficult unless I were
to run for the office myself.  I find it is neccessary for me to
balance/prioritize the things I advocate against each other so I
can choose a candidate for whom to vote.

Hal Duston