Food for Thought

Marvin GodfatherofSoul Bellamy mbellamy at kc.rr.com
Tue Nov 5 20:33:59 CST 2002

Whoa, you've just make a flood of posts implying that this is a nebulous
issue.  No one is saying take away your rights to download pr0n, God
forbid they take mine :)  We're talking about methods for filtering.
And, drawing a boundary around what's agreeably inappropriate for
children or the workplace is a no-brainer.  Things get fuzzy when you
start talking about Britney Spears' latest outfit, but any boundary you
draw will be around the hardcore stuff.

--
  @~/ Oo ~@  | AKA GodfatherofSoul
 /_( __/ )_ | website:  http://godfatherofsoul.tripod.com