OT Re: Food for Thought

Marvin GodfatherofSoul Bellamy mbellamy at kc.rr.com
Tue Nov 5 20:24:39 CST 2002

I hope this latest trend in political ads isn't the future.  Nothing but
votes and quotes taken out of context and outlandish conclusions drawn
from a politician's decisions.

Republicans don't want gun control:    "Candidate X wants to give
murderers free reign in your neighborhood with firearms!"
Democrats are pro-life:  "Candidate Y wants to kill your children!"

Don't giggle, I heard a radio ad implying that second statement.

--
  @~/ Oo ~@  | AKA GodfatherofSoul
 /_( __/ )_ | website:  http://godfatherofsoul.tripod.com
    __U_/    | E-mail:   mbellamy at kc.rr.com