OSX + SMB

Zach Bullard Zach_Bullard at hillspet.com
Tue Nov 5 18:23:48 CST 2002

I am trying to get SMB up and going on my Imac with 10.1. When I double
click on the smb_2.2.2.sit it tells me that the disk is currently locked. I
am logged in as administrator and still get the error. I finally got the
SIT file to extract to DMG and when I double click on the DMG file it just
sits there and does nothing. WTF am I doing wrong here? Any pointers,
workarounds, suggestions, or has anyone else tried this? I know this is a
Linux list but I thought mabey some of you could appreciate anything *nix!
;)