Can I join in?

Gregory Alan Kedrovsky greg at iglesia-del-este.com
Tue Nov 5 01:31:07 CST 2002

On Mon, 2002-11-04 at 15:44, DAVID KUCHARSKI wrote:

    If you would like to get ALL of the messages,
    just add your email address from the majordomo add link at
    the web site at: www.kclug.org  and you're in.

Now I'm confused. If I send e-mails to this mailserver, it's not the
main server for the KCLUG? I need the majordomo thing? Not a problem,
just wanna be sure I get in on it all. I couldn't figure out what to do
from the web site, so I poked around in old mails to find out where you
guys were sending 'em.

    bleeding tongue, but no mention of trailerparks!!

Hee, hee, hee...

Check me as a Belton-ite (1982):
http://iglesia-del-este.com/acerca/pastor/07.htm

But, careful! Keep biting that tongue! I'm a trained killer now!  ;-)
http://iglesia-del-este.com/acerca/pastor/08.htm

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!
-Greg