Colocation request, cluster update, and PHP help

Jared jared at trios.org
Sun Nov 3 06:37:24 CST 2002

Been on sabbatical from e-mail for a week. Just caught
up and here's three things I can address:

CLUSTER: I can pick up all the hardware from you,
Charles, at the Red Hat event on Thursday, and store
it at the 1730 Oak St. warehouse, which is six
blocks away from the KCLUG meetingplace. I will
bring a minivan.

COLOCATION: On the co-location request from Eric, what
sort of bandwidth do you need? I may be able to help.
I have a fractional T1 I'm using that can scale up
to four T1s, depending on your needs. Actually
I can scale up to a T3 if you really need it, but
that would cost a much prettier penny...

PHP: if the fellow who requested PHP maintenance
still needs it, I can help there, too. Let me
know. The other person who was getting PHP code
on the screen instead of HTML needs to add the
word "index.php" to his httpd.conf file, immediately
following "index.html" like so:

http://faq.rutgers.edu/content/jfulton/html/apache.index.php.default.jfulton.html

-Jared