Newbie-ish Question Redux

Robert Kennedy erwin_k_r at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 2 20:04:56 CST 2002

--- Jonathan Hutchins <hutchins at opus1.com> wrote:
> [...]
PeopleSoft has built an incredibly bad reputation
every place I've ever heard them mentioned.

A few years ago a major federal agency piloted a
version. A small group of HR professionals I know kept
that from becoming the agency standard.

If it had, the agency might have lost most of its
staff to transfers and retirements.

Even today, if the word PeopleSoft gets mentioned,
those people I know get a look in their eyes that
reminds me of the old Universal Pictures villagers
with the torches and pitchforks...

Do not get between them and the Infidels!

Best,
Bob Kennedy