M$ decision is in

Philip, Anil [PCS] aphili01 at sprintspectrum.com
Fri Nov 1 18:45:49 CST 2002

It is a strange world we live in...
Who would have thought Saddam Hussein would still be ruler of Iraq,
torturing and killing his subjects for over 30 years;
Who would have thought that 2 million deaths in Southern Sudan, oppressed by
Northern Sudan would go unnoticed by the free world;
Who would have thought a company like Microsoft which has "borrowed" other
companies' innovative technologies and turned them into powerful weapons
(windows, browsers, spreadsheets, word processors etc) would have thrashed
Sun, IBM, Netscape, Xerox, Apple and even the Justice Dept of the USA!
thanks,
Anil Philip