Linux Replacement for Microsoft Exchange

josh Herr fishie411 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 25 20:26:39 CST 2002

I would recomend using lotus domino if you want it to
be seamless I have a good PFD on setting up a server I
think I got it from a post here.  It is really not
that hard and with the windows gui you can convert
everything into domino and if you set it up for pop3
and smtp support you can use outlook express as a
client and it should be transparent.  If you want I
have done this we could discuss this in more detail.
However the client switch if you are not using outlook
express might be noticed.

My 2¢ Josh Herr