Linux rootimage-0.11 or 0.12 1

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Mar 25 15:21:09 CST 2002

Well, that doesn't sound quite right, if you can build a bootimage, you
can build a root image. I'm not sure what you mean by rootimage-0.11 or
0.12. I am guessing you want a root image of Linux version 0.11?
Probably you are out of luck on that one. Although you could probably
make one. You would have to find the base system programs needed for
0.11 (bash, libc, etc). Build it all in a chrooted environment, and copy
it to disk. The hard part will be finding the older versions of the base
system.
If you want, I could help you build a root image if you have source for
the root system.

Brian
P.S. Just out of curiosity, why?
Also you might try one of the Linux kernel developers.
They may be able to help locate an old root image.