[alg] Wall Street Week

Michael H.Collins subgeni at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 24 16:00:03 CST 2002

I guess I am ahead of the curve on this since i Have no TV.  fsck em.  When I did have one I kinda
liked Rukeyser.

<begin_rant>

When I can watch news for more than 5 minutes without saying "bull_hit" I might get another tv.
Until then I will get my news from the various weblogs online where "We the People" gather and
dessimenate the news.  We must get media back into control.  Now they spout whatever the Powers
that Be tell them too.  This even when it is all spin and no content.  To me it is all deception to
get the sheeples to believe what "The man" wants us to believe.    Who are the real terrorists in
the War on Terrorism?  Want to know more, ask me. hehehe

<end_rant>

On Sat, 23 Mar 2002 21:27:56 -0600
lowell <lowell at kc.rr.com> spewed into the bitstream:

~Folks:
~    Maryland Public Television has unilaterally replaced Louis Rukeyser
~on the show he created at the behest of Fortune magazine. This is
~pathetic! Boycott forever!!!
~
~
~For additional commands, e-mail: alg-help at austinlug.org