4,000 Question. (vapor answer)

David Nicol nicold at umkc.edu
Fri Mar 15 20:03:00 CST 2002

I'd say start by deploying that extra PC you have sitting
around, in conjunction with your roadrunner connection, as
a node in the now-forming kansas city community public wireless
access network.  In my opinion, if you succeed in doing that task, that will
qualify you to teach courses on Linux firewall deployment at junior college,
as well as giving you a better resume line than one that means you were able
to sit nondisruptively for two weeks and correctly answer multiple choice
questions.

--
           David L Nicol, humble system administrator (816) 235 1187
   Nuclear fission gives off heat, which we use to boil water, which