denying loggins

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Mar 14 22:23:57 CST 2002

If your using postfix or qmail you should be able to set up some
"virtual" accounts.
These are not real logins, but the mail server accepts mail for these
users and people can
"login" and pull mail. They can't actually login to the box, but can
pull email thru pop or whatever. There's a howto on this, I haven't used
it. So don't know how to tell you to do it.

Hope this gives you some direction to look in.

Brian
PS I don't know if sendmail can do this, probably some add on program
will.