denying loggins

Dale Herring dale_n_ks at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 21:56:34 CST 2002

This is for users that have two logins. One that I
allow them to connect with and the second is a curtesy
e-mail account.  They can connect with the primary
user-name, but not the secondary. Or that is the idea
behind it anyway. The secondary will only allow them
to check e-mail with program such as OE or webmail