denying loggins

Dale Herring dale_n_ks at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 20:45:32 CST 2002

Don't know if you guys can answer this one, but I have
people that dial into my system and I use radius to
authenticate them. What I want to do is to prevent
some users from being able to login with a username
but still be able to check their e-mail.
I was thinkng if I gave them a /dev/null shell that
would prevent it. But I can still connect with a user
that has a /dev/null/  do i need to put more
information someplace else?
Or is there another way to prevent these people from
getting authenticated for a connection, but still able
to get e-mail.