IP address oddity

Gerald Combs gerald at ethereal.com
Sat Mar 9 16:15:13 CST 2002

What are the contents of /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0 and
/etc/sysconfig/network on each ghosted system?

What are you using for a DHCP server, and how is it configured?

What are the contents of /etc/dhcpc on each ghosted system?  According to
the dhcpcd man page on my 7.2 system, this is where it caches previously
held addresses - if the cache contents the same on each box, and your DHCP
server isn't as picky as it should be, this might be a source of
confusion.