Web Hosting Recommendations?

Ian Baxter ibaxter at jmfahey.com
Wed Mar 6 15:35:01 CST 2002

You might look into burlee.com.  They have an unlimited plan that's fairly
reasonable, $13 / month.  I have had great success with them on a couple of
web-sites, albeit in an NT environment.  Their tech support is surprisingly
good too.

PS.  This is my first post to the group.  I've been lurking for a while and
while most topics are way over my head, I feel that I am learning a lot.  I
have Linux running on 2 of my computers at home, 1 as a firewall and the
other as a desktop.  It's always nice to know that there are
alternatives....