*****SPAM***** Head & Rotor VE(CHINA-LuTong) 03/04 (fwd)

Gerald Combs gerald at ethereal.com
Tue Mar 5 19:13:13 CST 2002

It's been working well so far.  There have been several false positives
and negatives, but I've been happy with it overall.  It's done a great job
of keeping the Ethereal mailing lists clean.

I've been using other anti-spam software (Anomy Sanitizer, Sugarplum,
Vipul's Razor) as well.  I'll try to do some sort of write-up in the
future if anyone is interested.

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Adam Turk wrote:

> So does SpamAssassin work fairly well for you?

> I set up SpamAssassin (http://spamassassin.taint.org/) on a couple of
> boxes recently.  Here's what the Head & Rotor mail looks like after
> SpamAssassin processes it (with full headers):

  [ Rest of message deleted ]