Speed and Compiling.

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Mar 4 15:13:17 CST 2002

This is a great idea! Maybe we could setup one box as the ftp server
with all the sources. Even though we wouldn't be able to do a complete
install it would give a lot good informaion on how to accomplish it. of
course we would probably need to do a minimal install or use the same
one someone has already done with gentoo.