PayPal, etc.

Tony Hammitt tony at speedscript.com
Fri Mar 1 17:48:22 CST 2002

Hey Everyone,

I'm thinking of signing up with PayPal and I had heard that if you say someone referred you, they
get $5, so if anyone wants $5, let me know how to get it to you =-]

In a related note, how's everyone's experience been with PayPal?  Does it work well from Linux?  Is
it hard to use from both work and home?  (I don't know how it authenticates but if it's a special
cookie, do I have to send it to myself at home?)

And on the last somewhat related note, we're once again looking for a full-time, 3-4 month
contract-to-hire C/Unix/database/Internet programmer.  Engineering degree preferred.  Let me know.

Regards,

	Tony