(OT?) Micro/DOJ Settlement

Marvin Bellamy Marvin.Bellamy at innovision.com
Fri Mar 1 17:40:45 CST 2002

Sounds to me like they're inching towards the middle ground.  This
entire process is pure bullshit.  They lost the case, why is the JD
debating with them on what a fair punishment is?  If I'm convicted of
murder, does my attorney get to banter with the judge on a fair
sentence?  The monopoly law that someone posted here a while back made
it clear that you punish don't regulate.  All of these terms will
require some intensive monitoring and with the lack of effort we've seen
from the G-men, they won't put up much of a fight after the settlement's
done.