KCLUG --> KCMUG?

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Mar 1 16:40:05 CST 2002

Funny how we also sometimes forget some of the other bad features of M$.
I was helping a friend last night who had a "problem viewing jpgs". It
turned into
a PC training session, but I got really bored as everything I did in M$
was so
-=painfully slow=-. I have gotten spoiled by how much faster everything
is in Linux.
Then we also did a defrag on the disk, we let that run overnight.
True it takes KDE a while to come up after logging in, but each app
isn't really slow.
Some are, but not many. At least the ones I use.

Brian