Browser Config

Robert Kennedy erwin_k_r at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 30 23:39:02 CDT 2002

Hi All,

I'm using Suse 7.3 and the version of Mozilla that
came with it.

Could someone please email me their config files for
Mozilla build 00000? I want to see how various files
types and secondary programs are handled.

BTW, there is a hunt on at the government agency I
work for. Some new network monitoring software
detected two Linux boxes on our huge all NT network.
Of course emails went out to all system admins.

That morning I arrived to find a voice mail from the
local sysadmin. It essentially said, "Bob, Central
Office has detected two Linux boxes on the network.
Please tell me you weren't crazy enough to be one of
them."

Of course, it wasn't me, but I walked up to his desk
with a set Red Hat branded CD's in my hand and asked
where he'd like to have it installed.

I'll probably never hear where those two boxes turned
out to be. Makes a good story, tho.

Best,

Bob Kennedy