Building a server

Bill Cavalieri bcavalieri at gekl.net
Sun Jun 30 06:01:55 CDT 2002

I wish, I had to fight to get my upgrade with them (I bought it when you got
only 10 domains, now 100).

I also plug Webmin (free) and win4lin.  Any time I can spend a few dollars to
make myself more efficient, worth it.  And if I like the product, I plug em,
as I would hope anyone would my products.

> Bill, I'm starting to think you get a kick-back every time you
> mention Ensim.  How much are they giving you?  Tell the truth. Brian

Bill Cavalieri
VP IT Systems
GeKL Technologies, Inc.
http://www.gekltech.com