Web hosting services

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Sun Jun 30 02:57:44 CDT 2002

I need to find a web hosting service for a local area group I am
involved with.  I currently have the web site under my RR account, but
need to get it up under it's own name.

The site is fairly (<10mb) small, and probably will not double in size
in less than a couple of years.  Activity should be light with
membership of 300 so I figure an average of a couple thousand hits per
month.

It needs to be a fairly professional looking site so the free hosting
sites like Yahoo are out.  Banner ads are barely acceptable, and I would
prefer to avoid them.  I despise sites that believe popping additional
windows each each time a page is accessed are definitely out and need
not apply!

Anybody have any suggestions on hosting services?