Building a server

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Jun 28 20:39:12 CDT 2002

3012 licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop. Oh sorry, wrong answer.

This would be an interesting statistic to see. But ...
1) You really should not allow ftp, sftp is a much better solution,
   or some similar secure ftp.
2) Mail usually takes me about 1.5 hours
3) First domain usually about 1 hour
4) each domain after that about .5 hours
5) Security for each domain about 1 hour
   a) this includes sftp setup
6) RDMS set up would probably take me the rest of the day. ;')
7) Adding content varies as some sites may be static, as others may have
   dynamic content like PHP or java code.
I'm not speed demon or web admin expert though, so it could probably be
done
much faster than this.

Brian