cloning a drive

Rusty kujayhawkbb at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 27 21:00:50 CDT 2002

On a similar note:
I've just built a new machine for my daughter who's going to college and I need
to image the drive in case of "problems". I have the Norton Systemworks 2002
disk with Ghost on it, but can't get it to work with my Yamaha 24x10x40 burner.
Have you had any experience with it to know what I need to do? It appears Ghost
is expecting a DOS driver, and the CD drive apparently didn't load one. I think
the previous Yamaha 20x10x40 drive is on the supported drives list. I'm really
frustrated to have this program and not be able to make it work.

Any ideas/suggestions/assistance would be appreciated. And thanks in advance.

rusty