LRP dhcpd problem

House, Carlisle J. (Navajo Area) Carlisle.House at navajo.ihs.gov
Wed Jun 26 16:22:07 CDT 2002

I am trying LRP to create that will create a seperate subnet so that we will
be able to ghost machines via network without bottlenecking the whole
company network.  I have the dhclient working so that the eth0 receives an
ip, but the dhcpd on eth1 will not give out ips.  We are planning to ghost
windows 95 machines, go fig, and want the machines to receive a dhcp ip
instead of hardcoding it everytime we ghost a machine.  I just need help on
dhcpd server.  Tried using LRP 2.9.8, freesco, and Dachstein.

System:
pentium 133 Mhz
floppy
32 MB ram