Local User Group

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Sun Jun 23 04:25:39 CDT 2002

You might try the MLUG list (mlug.missouri.edu) in Columbia as I think
some people from there live in the Warrensburg area.

I didn't really care for Lindows when I tried it some time ago. Have they
improved upon it? Their whole idea seemed a bit flakey to me to be quite
honest. I'm more likely to buy one of these Mandrake Linux boxes Walmart
is supposed to be selling. I see Lindows as doomed to give Linux a bad
name.

The girl who stoops to conquer usually wears a low-cut dress.

Michael McGlothlin <mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu>
http://mlug.missouri.edu/~mogmios/projects/

On Sat, 22 Jun 2002 icollins at iland.net wrote:

> Does any one live in the Sedalia Warrensburg area and want to start a local Linux Users Group? If
so let me Know. I think that we need to convert the community from Windows to Lindows since
Wal-Mart.com is now selling Lindows machines for next to nothing.