You want hardware, I've got hardware Re: What local computer shop do you

plastic quart plasticquart at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 21 22:37:47 CDT 2002

This topic comes up often, so I thought I might share my access to component
pricing for those who are interested.

Below is pricing for Hard Drives, CPU's (AMD only, I'm still working on
Intel), DDR Ram and SDRAM.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. And if you have any specific
requests (motherboards, video cards, cases, sound cards, etc)... odds are I
can get it for some pretty aggressive pricing.

Kirk

-------------

Hard Drives  --  Western Digital / Maxtor / IBM

40GB 7200rpm --  $85 / $88 / $82
60GB 7200rpm --  114 /  na / 105
80GB 7200rpm --  129 / 128 / na
120GB 7200rpm -- 194 /  na / na

CPU  --  OEM / Retail (comes with heatsink & fan)

XP1700+  --  $107 / $116
XP1800+  --  $120 / $127
XP1900+  --  $149 / $156
XP2000+  --  $178 / $184