Dual boot manager??

KRFinch at dstsystems.com KRFinch at dstsystems.com
Fri Jun 21 21:38:04 CDT 2002

I had actually heard that Lilo can be made to work with multiple M$ os's
on multiple partitions.  We have some people using lilo to make triple-boot
systems with NT, 2k and XP.  No word on whether you can put linux on one of
those partitions, though.

Kevin Finch
Network Administrator
DST Systems, Inc.
816/435-6039
krfinch at dstsystems.com

                    "Jonathan Hutchins"

                    <hutchins at opus1.com>         To:     <kclug at kclug.org>

                    Sent by:                     cc:

                    owner-kclug at marauder.i       Subject:     Re: Dual boot manager??

                    lliana.net

                    06/21/2002 04:32 PM

I believe I've hard that for XP you'll need a third-party boot manager if
it
uses the new filesystem; lilo and grub don't grok it yet.

Anything else though, Lilo's your tool.