Star Office Problem

Tia Haenni thaenni at kc.rr.com
Fri Jun 21 00:28:24 CDT 2002

Hmmm...since it works fine when your daughter is logged in, I presume as a different user, that
perhaps a user preferences file for you is missing or corrupt. I believe Sun has a forum for Star
Office, in fact several of them. Check out the support site:

http://supportforum.sun.com/staroffice/index.html