Password Generator

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Thu Jun 20 19:04:38 CDT 2002

You should keep in mind that passwords in all lower case are significantly
easier to crack as are passwords of a fixed format. You aren't actually
using dictionary words for <word> I assume?

For converting case you can just run your program through tr [:upper:]
[:lower:]. Am not completely sure what you mean by forcing the pwd into
your format.