WhatsUp Gold Replacement

Tia Haenni thaenni at kc.rr.com
Wed Jun 19 21:35:04 CDT 2002

I suggest you read the license agreement carefully before deiciding that they need to buy it. From
the bb web site:

Non-Commercial Use

<snip>Commercial purpose includes any activity engaged for the purpose of directly generating
revenues including the sale of the product, use of the product to provide a service or in support
of a service for which you charge.

In other words, only if you use Big Brother in the direct pursuit of revenue, do you need to
purchase a license.

Tia