Wal-Mart shipping PCs with Lindows preinstalled

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Jun 19 16:09:27 CDT 2002

Don't forget to separate your /home directories onto a separate
partition.
If you have not done this you will lose all of your personal files,
every
time you upgrade. It is possible to shrink your current partition and
create
a new one and this it is an easy step to copy everything over to the new
partition.

Brian