Apache Question

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Wed Jun 19 03:10:17 CDT 2002

Is /home's permissions okay too? Sometimes you'll get that sort of error
because the /home directory isn't accessible by tjhe web server even if
the actual directory in question is accessible.

The girl who stoops to conquer usually wears a low-cut dress.

Michael McGlothlin <mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu>
http://mlug.missouri.edu/~mogmios/projects/