Apache Question

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at opus1.com
Wed Jun 19 00:26:10 CDT 2002

Trying to build a webserver for multiple domains, and did a default RH7.2
install.  RH has partitioned most of the free space to /home, so I'm trying
to point the DocumentRoot for each VirtualServer there.  Although
permissions look ok, and I've followed the directions on allowing access
through the httpd.conf file, Apache is rewriting the request to "/" and
giving me a 403.

I went back to the default config file, and then linked the /var/www/html
directory to point to /home/DOMAIN/www, and still get 403...

I checked for the <File ~> error and it's not present.

Help!