Cable or DSL?

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Mon Jun 17 17:35:24 CDT 2002

Fundamentally, it still comes down to a "which do I have availble" battle.
I just got a flyer in the snail mail touting Cable vs. DSL, they listed DSL
as 640K download speed.  It really doesn't matter who is faster, when you
are on a web site that throttles you down, or is so overloaded that you get
dismal speeds, you won't notice what you are on.  I think there is room for
both technologies -- just like wireless and satellite also.  Personally, I
could think mini-cell tower like "access points" in cities with lots of
bandwidth would be the hot ticket . . . complete wireless access for a
household.