performance sucks (at least mine does)

Rusty kujayhawkbb at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 16 15:53:10 CDT 2002

I just built a new system, AthlonXP 1900, 512 MB PC2700 DDR RAM, an ATI Radeon
8500 64 MB graphics card. KDE seems to run OK, but I can't even play Tux
Racer...it runs slow and jerky. Anybody have experience with this card? I
thought it was supposed to be a good one, and I got a good price (why I chose
it over a GEforce). Anyone with clues? I'm also using the iWill XP333-R
motherboard. My ATA-133 HD is on the extra IDE controller.

Thanks for any input.