ViaVoice plus Printer Question

Robert Kennedy erwin_k_r at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 15 15:43:27 CDT 2002

Hi All,

Has anybody seen shrinkwrapped ViaVoice for Linux for
sale locally recently? (Metro KC)

Best Buy was where I saw it some time ago, but two
stores have told me I'd have to order it online from
them, if at all.

Also,(and unrelated) I'm having trouble printing long
emails from Yahoo mail. I get one, sometimes two,
pages printed and it stops and the printer acts as if
that's all it was asked to do. Most, if not all, other
web pages print fully. OpenOffice documents, not a
problem.

Of course, all that my wife ever wants to print are
those emails! "You and your Damn Linux! Why don't you
get a real computer."

My setup is AMD 500mhz, 128mb ram with Suse7.3 Pro,
stock install, with HP Deskjet 400.

Any help appreciated.

Best,
Bob Kennedy