Whatever happened to Trinity?

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at opus1.com
Wed Jun 12 01:28:57 CDT 2002

There used to be a web page that was a giant howto on securing Linux.
Actually had scripts you could run that did most of the things it
recommended; it was called "Trinity" or "Trinity OS".

Now I see that "TrinityOS" is a project to build a secure Linux
distribution, and I can't find a link to the old Trinity site that's not
dead.

Of course, this comes just as I've been asked to set up a webserver for a
NPO I work with, and here I was counting on Trinity to cover my butt.