looking for a linux flag

Duane Attaway dattaway at attaway.net
Mon Jun 10 17:11:07 CDT 2002

On Mon, 10 Jun 2002, Bradley Miller wrote:

> I suppose having license plate "www-4u2" is a bit geeky?   Heck, I have the
> domain too.

I can see it now: every domain with www-xxx will be gobbled up (and then
hopefully google'd) in short time over the marketing potential with vanity
license plate possibilities.

They say the size of the internet doubles every six months.  The gold rush
continues.  Everybody with an IP address likely has $10 to own a
website.  Perhaps the money to be made these days is selling web sites
for people who want to sell stuff?

--
http://attaway.net