What's wrong with the market?

Michael mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu
Sun Jun 9 01:03:44 CDT 2002

Exactly but at least janitors have the brains to go on strike now and then
and let people know how their life would suck without them. Most people
don't even know what IT people do or why they need us. It's good to remind
them.

I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it.

Michael McGlothlin <mogmios at mlug.missouri.edu>
http://mlug.missouri.edu/~mogmios/projects/