looking for a linux flag

I am Spartacus spartacus at home.aafp.org
Fri Jun 7 02:24:35 CDT 2002

okay, so i just recently moved to the suburbs.  all my neighbors have
these flagpoles attached to the front of their house boasting their
favorite college flag.  lots of KU, KSU, MU flags competing with
eachother up and down the block.  i would love to get my hands on a
linux flag, preferably one with a big fat penguin on it!  anyone know of
a web site (or store... yeah, right) where i can find such a thing?  i
did some searching on google and couldn't find any flag sites that had
anything even remotely related to computers.  any suggestions would help.

thanks!

shannon merritt