What's wrong with the market?

KRFinch at dstsystems.com KRFinch at dstsystems.com
Thu Jun 6 18:49:15 CDT 2002

Thanks!

Since you brought up "Nazi's" we can declare this thread dead and move on:

http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/jargon/html/entry/Godwin's-Law.html

Kevin Finch
Network Administrator
DST Systems, Inc.
816/435-6039
krfinch at dstsystems.com

                    "Brian Densmore"

                    <DensmoreB at ctbsonline.        To:     <kclug at kclug.org>

                    com>                          cc:

                    Sent by:                      Subject:     RE: What's wrong with the market?

                    owner-kclug at marauder.i

                    lliana.net

                    06/06/2002 11:40 AM

yeah those guys are all a bunch of Nazis though.